We can start building your site today. Our team is ready to design your website the way you want it, with thousands of layouts to choose from, or with custom designs that uniquely suit your vision. Our designs can include custom graphics, either created from scratch, or based on your existing graphics from logos, letterheads, or business cards. Our team of professional graphic artists will ensure your website is aesthetically pleasing. And our programming team will ensure your website is fully functional, compatible with the latest technologies available, and loads extremely fast.
Welborn Computer Services is a sole proprietorship, locally owned and operated by Doyle O. Welborn in collaboration with a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals ready to serve your needs. Here’s how to get started setting up a website using Welborn Computer Services. There is a one-time setup fee determined by the complexity of your website design and estimated time to complete the design. Every website is unique, so please contact us for an estimate.
Setup includes an unlimited number of pages, and our team guarantees at least the first 5 pages setup and operating within the first month after Welborn Computer Services receives your payment. The initial setup fee also includes the graphic designs, logos, hypertext coding, audio, and video encoding, future domain name registration fees, server hosting fees, and up to five gigabytes of file storage capacity. (Note: files are for website usage only, not for cloud storage.) Contact us if you require more file space.
HOW YOUR SITE WILL LOOK
First, tell us what appearance you want for your site. To start with, let us know the answers to the following questions:
- What kind of look and feel do you want for the site? A cool, professional appearance or a personal, friendly appearance?
- What color scheme do you prefer? A solid colored background or a blank, white background.
- As far as layout, do you want a menu on the left, right, top, or bottom? What are your other layout preferences?
- If you don’t have any specific preferences in mind, let us know and we’ll design the appearance of the site according to our own design preferences.
- Welborn Computer Services retains ownership of the domain name (the URL only, not the website) should you attempt to cancel and close your account.
CONTENT AND LOGISTICS:
HOW YOUR SITE WILL OPERATE
Secondly, what do you want to accomplish with your site? Do you want to concentrate on one area in particular, or do you want a generalized, well-rounded site, providing general information about your business or church, maps, photos, activities, etc. What is most important to you which you would like to display on the front page? This includes all the content you want to provide. After making notes about what information you want to add to your site, gather all of your materials and email or mail the materials to me. Here are some suggestions for content to gather:
- Any existing images you want to use.
- Brochures, tracts, list of events on your calendar, etc.
- Video or audio files you might have already recorded.
- Photos of your products, family members, events, etc.
- Tell us your favorite links you want to include on your site. We’ll need the URL and a brief description of the site.
- There are several ways you can add the “content” to your site.
1) You may add the content yourself in the form of a blog.
2) You may email materials to us, or
3) send them to us by regular mail and we’ll add them to your site. If you are able to scan images, you may do so and send them to us via email attachments or uploading to a cloud service like Dropbox or OneDrive. For consistency and quality of the site, it is best if the material is sent to us for optimization before adding it to your website.
THE FUTURE OF YOUR SITE
Please tell us the vision you have for your site. What do you hope to accomplish with this business or outreach ministry? What are the products you wish to sell? How do you want to collect funds? Do you use PayPal? What do you want to add for teens, seniors, singles, etc? Who is your customer or target audience? How do you want the site to change over the years? Who will ensure the continued growth of your site? Some suggestions for growing you site:
Communication is the key to continued growth of your site. We’ll communicate by email, SMS text, Facebook messenger, and telephone. You may feel free to call us any time at home.
- Call or Text: 409-554-3440
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WelbornComputers
We prefer payments using PayPal, which gives you the option of using electronic check or credit card. If you choose to use PayPal, we will email you an invoice. To begin setting up your website, first contact us to determine your cost including your initial setup fee or monthly costs (if any), then sign the contract (Download Contract in Word or PDF formats) and return it with your first payment. Once we receive your payment and signed contract, we will begin designing your website. We look forward to working with you to build an awesome new website. Thank you.